Monday 20 April 2009

Day Nine Diary - Life in a Homeless Shelter

Monday, 20th April 2009

Things are back to normal this morning, Taylor is back at School, Yippee, Steve has swapped shifts today so he will take her to School with Casey so I can do my work-out and some bits around the place in peace.


Taylor still attends School in Waltham Abbey so its out the door for 8.30am to get there for 9am, so off they go, Taylor looking really cute in her little school uniform and looking forward to seeing her friends.

Did an hour on the WII, I try to due the Aerobic and Muscle Workouts to get the best out of it and I also have the Fitness Coach, so I alternate between them.


All finished, so shower, prepare Steve's lunch for work for today and tomorrow (tomorrow he leaves at 5am) and of course Taylor's lunch. Go pay the rent which is £110.25 a week and this includes all your utility bills excluding TV licence if you are fortunate enough to have a signal.

Today we have lift off with Casey's potty training, he has been showing signs he is ready for a little while, but today he use it on his own for the first time and has done so the whole time we have been indoors. Of course when I picked Taylor up from school he wore a nappy.

Steve spends some time on the WII while I d my emails etc and then we have lunch (scrambled egg on toast today) and he leaves for work at 1pm.


My friend Dave is came round again today and we go and pick Taylor up from school, have to go to the shop as Casey broke my internet dongle and I cannot do with out that, so another expense I could have done without. On getting home th children play outside with their friends, who again come and cause havoc in the Chalet, but never mind, although it is annoying I tried to understand they have nothing really to do.

Again it is dinnertime and nothing special this evening, fish, salad and potatoes, then baths and bed. Dave and I spend some time doing some reading of the Profit Lance Course before he goes home and I was hoping to watch Desperate Housewifes which was on in the US last night, but its not listed yet so I will catch up with CSI Las Vegas and then Cold Case.


We do watch alot of US TV, we very rarely watch anything from the UK, so there are many programmes to watch, including Special Victim Unit, Criminal Intent, Las Vegas, Criminal Minds, the list is endless. If there is anything anyone recommends let me know, we will give a look?

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: